Who we are
greenetworks Co. was launched in early 2012 to address the expanding needs of the IT environment for the Middle East market.
greenetworks was established to adhere to the new market requirements of virtual presence and cloud computing.
What we do
We create trends
Most of the services we offer to our clients have been tried, tested and utilized by our highly trained staff. We adapt these services to our own environment first to make sure we are offering our clients a clean, green service on the cutting edge of technology.
And although they may seem risky or unusual in the short term, but they also offer many benefits in the long term. We took that risk, which made us market leaders in adapting new technology and creating new trends in the industry.
Why we do it
We care about the environment:
- We use green hosting services
- We work remotely to lower our gas emissions
- We are planting trees!
- Yes, greenetworks has even got its own Tree Planting Certificate from Carbonfund.org for planting 100 trees.
- We’re also reducing trash.
- We barely print any documents and try to develop new habits, like substituting mugs for disposable cups.
We care about our clients:
We transfer the green ideals to our clients by offering them different services that would reduce their overall spending while giving them the best of services in a clean green environment.